onsdag 30 mars 2011

Happily ever after

I was just strolling down the street minding my own business when......

this guy suddenly appeared out of no where and said.....

you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen so..................

would you like to go and have a cup of coffee with me at..........

the most genuine little coffe shop here around the corner and....

in a blink of an eye we were......

having cappuccino and sharing a carrot cake and he..........

took my hand and had me know that ........

he´d been searching his whole life for someone like me and........

one thing led to another and we ended up in.........

his apartment having the most passionately sex and.........

a while later he asked me to marry him and that´s......

the story about how we ended up living happily ever after!
 
True story people, true story...............

said the girl on the couch behind the never ending pales of chocolate bars where she had spent most of her life watching waaaay to many movies!

Sia

2 kommentarer:

  1. sweet dreams are made of this xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. eller hur Miss C. Det är alla filmerna med lyckliga slut som ställer till det;)

    SvaraRadera